Temple and Family History report - individual names

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
tomkern

Temple and Family History report - individual names

Post by tomkern »

I am the High Councilor over Temple and Family History in my stake. A bishopric member asked me if there was a report that showed the names of ward members who have submitted names to the temple. He wants to enlist the help of those members to strengthen family history work and to provide more support for youth submitting names to the temple. I could not find a list of the individuals submitting names. I just find summary numbers. Does such a list exist? If so, where do I find it?
Thank you,

Tom Kern
kernt@ohsu.edu
drepouille

Re: Temple and Family History report - individual names

Post by drepouille »

I am a ward clerk, and I don't see any names listed on the report, which is as I expected.
A counselor in our stake presidency asked me if there was a report that showed completed temple ordinances. I told him the only numbers I see on the report are temple submissions, four-generation completion and other Family Tree activity, and activity in indexing. The numbers shown in the report are pretty high level in scope, and show general ward/stake activity in temple submissions and family history work.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temple and Family History report - individual names

Post by lajackson »

At this point, the report does not include names, at least at the ward and stake level. And I hove no idea if it ever will.

I think you just need to ask around and find out who is doing the work. It is a lot like trying to find piano players for priesthood meeting.

Return to “Reports and Forms”