Clearing Urgent Task List

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
wallaced

Clearing Urgent Task List

Post by wallaced »

I have been getting a notification in my Urgent Task List to upgrade MLS to the latest version. I did this upgrade when first notified, but the task still remains in the que. How can I clear this task - or for that matter, any completed task - from the Urgent Task List?
I can modify the flag with regedit, but wanted to see if there is another solution.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Clearing Urgent Task List

Post by jdlessley »

When this happened in a past upgrade I downloaded the latest version of the MLS installer and did an install on top of the current installation. I did this to get all the needed components of the update that didn't come through from the patch update. Once done the urgent task notice went away. Back then I believe what was missing from the patch was an update to the MLS JRE.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Clearing Urgent Task List

Post by scgallafent »

If it's the task notification I am thinking of, it is asking you to download and install the latest MLS version. When the MLS JRE is updated, the update has to be performed manually.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”