LCR year-to-date donation reports for Other items

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
byubryguy

LCR year-to-date donation reports for Other items

Post by byubryguy »

Is it possible to use LCR to generate one single report that shows year-to-date donations/receipts for Other category items? For example, we set up an Other - Member Authorized Activity - Flags category for the scouts' flags fundraiser. We've received donations in 10+ different batches. Is there a way to print one report in LCR that lists all YTD donations? Right now I can only look up donations on a per-batch basis, so I will have to generate 10 different reports just to get an updated list of who has donated. I'd rather just generate one report for all donations received YTD.
drepouille

Re: LCR year-to-date donation reports for Other items

Post by drepouille »

I had the same problem when my YM and Scouting leaders wanted to know who donated to the Scouting flags fundraiser. Really, they should have handled and tracked all orders for flags, but some members just donated to the fundraiser, but did not want a flag delivered. I used LCR to copy and paste all donors to a spreadsheet. Then I had to use MLS to lookup the addresses of the non-members who donated to the fundraiser.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
cferguso55

Re: LCR year-to-date donation reports for Other items

Post by cferguso55 »

In MLS go to Finances>Report>Income and Expense Report. In the drop down select details by sub category and choose the category.

It will show you both income and expense detail.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”