What am I doing wrong?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
abolson

What am I doing wrong?

Post by abolson »

I recently (2 days ago) switched from an old iPhone to a new Moto G5. Installed GL from the Play store. Opened the app, downloaded the standard works set of scriptures, including the audio for the Book of Mormon. Listened to a few chapters on the way to work yesterday.

Got in the car this morning, opened GL and I had NO content. GL tried to download all the scriptures again, which failed.

Thought maybe I had a corrupt database. Deleted the app, reinstalled. Opened the app and GL tried to download all the scriptures again, which failed.

Deleted the app again, reinstalled again. Opened the app and GL tried to download all the scriptures again, which failed.

Deleted the app again, reinstalled again. Opened the app and GL tried to download all the scriptures again, which failed.

Repeat ad nauseam.

I am SO frustrated, especially when my day doesn't start right with listening to the Book of Mormon on the way to work.

Please help!
jasonhyer

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by jasonhyer »

Did you try to contact support? You can reach support by going into settings and send feedback. It will generate an email to the address below.

android-support@ldsmail.net
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Did you try downloading content on a different internet or Wi-Fi network?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
abolson

Post by abolson »

No, I haven't tried to contact support. But I asked here--do I get half-credit for not suffering in silence? ;)

Yes, I've tried downloading on different wifi and cell networks.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”