MB in Finnish

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
MayaML

MB in Finnish

Post by MayaML »

I am just wondering if then MB will soon be awailable in Finnish on line. It is irritating as the antiside has had it on for years. And they are sooo proud of it...
Also if the mp3s in Finnish is coming soon?
Same questions about Norwegean, even though they can use the Dannish or Swedish one too, but it would be great to ahve one in Norwegean too.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Maya wrote:I am just wondering if then MB will soon be awailable in Finnish on line. It is irritating as the antiside has had it on for years. And they are sooo proud of it...
Also if the mp3s in Finnish is coming soon?
Same questions about Norwegean, even though they can use the Dannish or Swedish one too, but it would be great to ahve one in Norwegean too.
I am guessing MB means the Book of Mormon...
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

Finnish and Norwegian will be coming soon. In fact, within the next couple of weeks we need help with testing our Finnish and Norwegian versions. Stay tuned!

Tom
MayaML

Thank YOU!!

Post by MayaML »

YEPPEE! This will be so cool!!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Maya wrote:YEPPEE! This will be so cool!!
What Tom said about testing Finnish scriptures is happening now. See We need help testing a new release of the Scriptures.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”