changing bank accounts

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
lanoraclark

changing bank accounts

Post by lanoraclark »

somehow I marked savings instead of checking on my bank. I can t see how to make it go to checking so that my donations go to the right place where my deposits are
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: changing bank accounts

Post by russellhltn »

I don't see a way to edit a bank account you've set up, but you can re-enter the account via "Add account".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

And after you add the account correctly under Settings, you can use the trash can icon in the corner of the incorrect account to delete it.
barbarabar

Post by barbarabar »

I want to switch bank accounts for donations. I have a new checking account. How do I do this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

barbarabar wrote:I have a new checking account.
At the Donations site, click on Settings to the left of the donation slip. Scroll down to Donation Accounts. Add the new account, then delete the old account by clicking on the trash can.
JuliaMarcois

Post by JuliaMarcois »

I can't find a trash can icon anywhere.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JuliaMarcois wrote:I can't find a trash can icon anywhere.
On the donations page, go into "settings". Scroll down to the accounts. Each account should be in a square with a trashcan icon in the upper right.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”