Account Reset

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JMProctor

Account Reset

Post by JMProctor »

Hi. I want to do a new account for my elderly father so that I can make his donations on-line. My mother passed away 4 years ago and I think she had set up his existing account. We have no idea the what she used for his user name and password. If that isn't allowed, can I make his donations through my account somehow in his name? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Account Reset

Post by russellhltn »

JMProctor wrote:If that isn't allowed, can I make his donations through my account somehow in his name?
That's not going to work.

JMProctor wrote:My mother passed away 4 years ago and I think she had set up his existing account. We have no idea the what she used for his user name and password.
If you can find your father's MRN, you can use the "forgot username" link on the login page to recover the username and reset the password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”