Duplicate information prevents me from updating my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
teocratico

Duplicate information prevents me from updating my account

Post by teocratico »

My name is Rafael [removed] Mazariegos
My membership #: [removed]
Username: teocratico

I tried to update the email and phone number to my current phone number, and apparently, I have duplicated accounts.
The correct email should be: [removed]
The correct phone number: [removed]

Since I noticed that I have duplicated accounts, could you please merge them into 1?
I cannot make any updates until the duplicates are resolved.

Finally, the year of my birth should be [removed] (not [removed]). It needs to be updated in the church records.

Thank you
Last edited by russellhltn on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal ifnormation removed
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicate information prevents me from updating my account

Post by russellhltn »

No one here can edit your information. Some information has been removed since this is a public forum.

I'd suggest working with your ward clerk on most of those corrections. He'll have to call Global Service Desk on the merging of accounts, but he can probably fix the others.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”