out of unit calling

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
brofisher

out of unit calling

Post by brofisher »

I am serving as stake clerk.

We have had changes in our branch leadership and i have been able to make these changes on LCR with the exception of the first councilor who is residing in another ward. I have tried going into the out of unit callings and it says access denied. How do i get this brother from the ward as a councilor in the branch?

Thanks all
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: out of unit calling

Post by lajackson »

Someone from the branch will have to add him as an out-of-unit member before you will be able to update the calling.

Another thing that happens in some situations is that sometimes you cannot enter an individual by name, but you can by membership record number.
brofisher

Post by brofisher »

thanks muchly. entering the number worked
ru0910ben

Post by ru0910ben »

how did you add him by using the members membership number. where did you go to add him. I'm in the same situation ( Stake Clerk)
thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

ru0910ben wrote:how did you add him by using the members membership number. where did you go to add him. I'm in the same situation ( Stake Clerk)
The out-of-unit membership change needs to be done by a leader in the unit. You can't make the change as a stake clerk. Have them look in the LCR Membership menu for the option to manage out-of-unit members.

Return to “General Discussions”