Bishop's Order for Commodities Form

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
kmalone-p40

Bishop's Order for Commodities Form

Post by kmalone-p40 »

I need to order new form for the Bishop's store house but can't seem to find it on LDScatalog.com.

Anyone order replacement forms for this before?
opee

Post by opee »

Make sure that you are logged into www.ldscatalog.com as the UNIT.

Then go to:

Unit Administration --> Forms

You should see 3 Bishop's Order Forms for Commodities listed there. Are those the ones you are looking for?
kmalone-p40

Post by kmalone-p40 »

Thanks I missed that Form section completely.
rcranston

Updated Link?

Post by rcranston »

I am a newly called Ward Clerk and have been looking for the form. With the revamped website I cannot find the form and the listed area above does not seem to exist. Thanks for any help.

ROb
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This is an old thread and the ldscatalog is now the Online Store. Logon uses your LDSAccount credentials that will grant you access to items available to units as well as permit automatic debit to your unit budget account. Toward the bottom of the store page on the right is the link for Administration Materials.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

jdlessley wrote:This is an old thread and the ldscatalog is now the Online Store. Logon uses your LDSAccount credentials that will grant you access to items available to units as well as permit automatic debit to your unit budget account. Toward the bottom of the store page on the right is the link for Administration Materials.

I haven't personally checked recently, but a couple of months ago only the Bishop could order the "Bishop's Order for Commodities" form online. As a Clerk, you have to call the Distribution Center and order over the telephone.
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

davesudweeks wrote:As a Clerk, you have to call the Distribution Center and order over the telephone.
Also, if you have a link, you can use the old ldscatalog site to order this form. Instructions are in another thread: New store site - No bishop's order for commodities form?

You should be able to get your unit's Logon ID and Password from the previous clerk.
JAArceG

You can also pick it up

Post by JAArceG »

directly from Distribution Center, That is what I did when I needed the form for my branch.
coltbowden

Re: Bishop's Order for Commodities Form

Post by coltbowden »

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”