How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdpratt

How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Post by jdpratt »

New stake clerk here. I was asked to verify how EQP's can report HT online in LCR.... ie, how do I get there..... As stake clerk, can I see it? (I hope so.) Any guidance appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Post by russellhltn »

I know EQPs can report it, but I don't know the details. Each calling has their own thing they can and can't see. Do not make assumptions about what others can see based on what you can/cannot see. The viewing and editing rights are much too detailed to be able to do that.

Looking at the access table, you only have the ability to see statistics. But EPQs have full rights in the HT area.

According to the manual, it's the ward clerk who is responsible for teaching LCR at the ward level. (But it's the stake clerk's responsibility to teach ward clerks.) So, either you're going to have to sit down with a EQP or a ward clerk to see how it works.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jdpratt wrote:I was asked to verify how EQP's can report HT online in LCR.... ie, how do I get there.....
Leader and Clerk Resources > Organizations > Home and Visiting Teaching.

There is also a large picture when LCR first opens that will take the elders quorum president or high priests group leader to Home and Visiting Teaching.
BenCarrigan

Post by BenCarrigan »

I am the new High Priest Quorum secretary, how do I report the home teaching for our group online.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

BenCarrigan wrote:I am the new High Priest Quorum secretary, how do I report the home teaching for our group online.
Elders quorum counselors, high priests assistants, and secretaries can also record home teaching. See the post immediately before yours for the location.
guydecker

Post by guydecker »

I am a ward clerk and find that i am unable to report my ward's home teaching without using the ward computer.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

guydecker wrote:I am a ward clerk and find that i am unable to report my ward's home teaching without using the ward computer.
What country are you in? HT has been in LCR for quite some time now. Is LCR not working on your home computer for some reason?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nikk3hi3tala

Post by nikk3hi3tala »

guydecker wrote:I am a ward clerk and find that i am unable to report my ward's home teaching without using the ward computer.
When using your home computer, are you logging with your own account? It happens that people unintentionally log in with their spouses account.
DaytonSL

Post by DaytonSL »

I am the high priests group leader in my ward and I am trying to figure out how to do business from my home. I have logged into my account but cannot find anything that will let me do the following.

1. Assign high priests in my group to be home teachers and assign families/individuals to be home teach.
2. Organize home teaching districts and move home teaching companionships around to other districts if needed.
3. Report home teaching visits.
4. Anything else I will need to do as part of my calling.

The only thing I have been able to do on my account on my computer at home is edit districts as far as the district supervisor. That is the only thing. I can't see districts or reports etc. I was at the ward meeting house where one of the counselors in the bishopric helped me get on MLS and when we clicked on a report we were taken to LCR online.

I did notice that I am still listed at being the ward mission leader even though I was released in sacrament meeting two weeks ago. I can't imagine that would cause any conflicts. But then again...?

Is any of what I hope to do listed above even possible or do I still need to go to the clerk's office and take care of any of this.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

daytonsl wrote:I did notice that I am still listed at being the ward mission leader even though I was released in sacrament meeting two weeks ago. I can't imagine that would cause any conflicts. But then again...?
Since the ward mission leader doesn't have responsibility for home teaching, that will cause some conflicts.

You are currently listed with two callings: ward mission leader and high priests group leader. When you log into LCR, you will see a drop list highlighted in yellow that says "Ward Mission Leader." Change that to "High Priests Group Leader." Once that is done, "Home and Visiting Teaching" should be visible in the Organizations menu.

Return to “Reports and Forms”