Unable to change contact information

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
douglaslloydpatterson

Unable to change contact information

Post by douglaslloydpatterson »

I am trying to update my contact information on my LDS account. I found the correct place to do it. After I input my updated information I click on the "save" button. It then does it's little "processing" icon and then the icon goes away. When I go to navigate away from the page, however, I get a message that says my information has not been saved yet. I have tried different browsers and different computers and I have run into the same problem. It seems that no matter how many times I click on that "save" button it just won't save. Any ideas of what might be going on? Has anyone else had this problem before? I appreciate any help you might be able to give. -Doug
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to change contact information

Post by russellhltn »

What web page are you using? ldsaccount.lds.org, or the ward directory?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”