I am new executive secretary, can't access the Leader and Clerk Resources ...

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mixerman

I am new executive secretary, can't access the Leader and Clerk Resources ...

Post by mixerman »

Just says access denied. I have been in for 6 weeks.

Is there an phone # or email I can reach out to does anyone know?

thanks!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: I am new executive secretary, can't access the Leader and Clerk Resources ...

Post by scgallafent »

There is a network issue in the data center that has been causing problems this morning.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: I am new executive secretary, can't access the Leader and Clerk Resources ...

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you been able to log in before (for the past 6 weeks), or is this the first time you've tried to log in?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mixerman

Post by mixerman »

sbradshaw wrote:Have you been able to log in before (for the past 6 weeks), or is this the first time you've tried to log in?
I have tried to log in several times over the last 6 weeks, always says access denied.

I know the ward clerk has me updated in the "system" as the executive secretary as well.

Thank you
mixerman

Post by mixerman »

scgallafent wrote:There is a network issue in the data center that has been causing problems this morning.
Sorry I should have mentioned that I have not been able to access those resources at all, I have tried several times over the last 6 weeks. thx
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Is your LDS Account associated with your member record? When you go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/membership, do you see your membership record number, birth date, and callings?
mixerman

Post by mixerman »

scgallafent wrote:Is your LDS Account associated with your member record? When you go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/membership, do you see your membership record number, birth date, and callings?
I went to the link, it showed my calling, DOB...but did not show my membership record #. I just entered and saved the record #.

I tried to access the LCR again, still no luck. Maybe it takes a minute to update.
mixerman

Post by mixerman »

ETA that worked, thanks for your help! It just took a minute to update. This has been a real hassle not having access, I really appreciate the help.

Return to “Church Account”