Lost notes

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
RuthAlvarado

Lost notes

Post by RuthAlvarado »

Hi I've been writing my daily journal, scripture study notes and every gospel insights on my lds account notes tab. I've got so many accounts and today I looked it up and its all gone! How do I bring it back? The folders are still there but for some there are zero recorded notes in each name folder. I logged in and out already to see if its just my computer but it didn't work. Has this ever happened to anyone? What should I do? I just need my entries they are very special to me. I dont want them lost
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Lost notes

Post by lajackson »

This happens from time to time. Everything goes away. And then it comes back again. Sometimes it does not take long, but other times is may be a few days. It is an annoying test of patience.

And I would send feedback. It will get to the developers and remind them that we mere mortals do not require that kind of anxiety for our salvation.

Return to “Church Account”