June 2017 editions of church magazines

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
niknfil

June 2017 editions of church magazines

Post by niknfil »

When can we expect the June 2017 editions of church magazines?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: June 2017 editions of church magazines

Post by russellhltn »

What version are you running? Older versions tend to go to older versions of the content store which doesn't get timely updates (if they're updated at all).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I just checked my phone. It's one version back, and it has June.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you are running a current version of GL, you should have it. It has been on my phone for quite a while now, and I have had a chance to read all of it.
kbaker7

Post by kbaker7 »

I have the most recent version of the app (just updated it 5 minutes ago) and the June magazines still aren't showing up for me.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kbaker7 wrote:I have the most recent version of the app (just updated it 5 minutes ago) and the June magazines still aren't showing up for me.
The app checks for catalog/content updates every 12 hours, so if you just updated 5 minutes ago it may not have had a chance to check yet. To force a content update, you can pull downward on the main library screen – you'll see a circular spinner come down from the top while it's checking. Let us know if that works!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
crosbyd1

Post by crosbyd1 »

My mom's device says it updated, but she still doesn't have the June 2017 edition. The last edition she has was May 2017. By now, I wld think she wld have July as well. Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

crosbyd1 wrote:My mom's device says it updated, but she still doesn't have the June 2017 edition. The last edition she has was May 2017. By now, I wld think she wld have July as well. Please advise.
What version of GL is installed? Current is 4.1.0.8. Go to settlings and scroll to the bottom. Also check to make sure you haven't set it to WiFi only and WiFi isn't available. I could see June on 4.1.0.7, but after updating to 4.1.0.8 I could see July.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”