Foto do perfil

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
heitorcostafilho

Foto do perfil

Post by heitorcostafilho »

Gostaria de saber quais os passos para colocar uma foto no meu perfil,já que entro onde tem a organização e os chamados dos membros,e alguns tem foto,e quero saber onde clico para colocar foto e alterar alguma letra errada de nome de filho. Obrigado.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Foto do perfil

Post by russellhltn »

Translation: "I would like to know what are the steps to put a photo on my profile, as I enter where the Organization and the so-called members, and some have picture, and I want to know where I click to put photo and change any wrong letter of name of child. Thank you."

Photos can be uploaded from the directory or from the LDS Tools app.

Names can only be changed by the clerk.

Fotos podem ser carregadas do diretório ou do app ferramentas de LDS.

Nomes só podem ser alterados pelo Secretário.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”