When I add my record number it tells me it is not valid or it is associated with another account.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Katelynstory

When I add my record number it tells me it is not valid or it is associated with another account.

Post by Katelynstory »

How do I fix this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: When I add my record number it tells me it is not valid or it is associated with another account.

Post by lajackson »

Try the "Forgot username?" option and use your membership record number and date of birth to find the LDS Account associated with your membership record. Then ask your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to combine the accounts.

You might also want to verify your membership record number with your clerk, especially if you got it from your temple recommend. It happens occasionally that there is a transcription error on recommends.
DanielPaulsen

I can't add my membership record number

Post by DanielPaulsen »

Hi,

It says either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists.

Thanks,
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: I can't add my membership record number

Post by jdlessley »

DanielPaulsen wrote:Hi,

It says either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists.

Thanks,
See the post just before your post.

Moderator note: The previous post was merged with the current thread since the topics are the same.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jrcaballero1130

Post by jrcaballero1130 »

I keep having trouble with my account it wont let me add my member number. My donations go to headquarters instead of my ward. I have tried adding the number and it gives me an error stating that there another account linked to my member number. Help please
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jrcaballero1130 wrote:I keep having trouble with my account it wont let me add my member number.
See the third post before yours.

Moderator note: The previous post was split from another thread (different topic) and merged with the current thread since the topic of this thread is more appropriate.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”