hometeaching unassigned ht list

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
carlchildcase

hometeaching unassigned ht list

Post by carlchildcase »

Our unassigned hometeachers list doubles up on both HP and Elders lists. Is there a way to fix this?
carlchildcase

Re: hometeaching unassigned ht list

Post by carlchildcase »

Those that are listed twice are prospective Elders holding the Aaronic Priesthood. No Mel priesthood holders are listed twice.
jason.e.harvey

Post by jason.e.harvey »

I have the problem that when I go to Organizations > Elders > Home Teaching > Households, then filter Not Assigned Home Teachers I get a list that is different than if I go to Reports > Home and Visiting Teachers > Not Assigned. The former list is empty, and the second list has several Elders on in (and High Priests, no way to filter that unfortunately).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jason.e.harvey wrote:The former list is empty, and the second list has several Elders on in (and High Priests, no way to filter that unfortunately).
If the list contains prospective Elders and HP, then there's a simple explanation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”