Certificate localization problem

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
javekki

Certificate localization problem

Post by javekki »

Hi,

when trying to print certificates in English (for English speaking members in our Finnish ward) the month names are inflected incorrectly. Basically it's the English month name with a Finnish inflection, e.g. October becomes Octoberta, where the -ta is a Finnish inflection. Seems like a bug but is there any workaround for this? I have tried to change my system language, localization etc settings with no avail. It's not very nice to give certificates to our new members with errors in the text.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Certificate localization problem

Post by russellhltn »

Since you posted in the LCR section, I'm assuming this is from LCR and not MLS?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: Certificate localization problem

Post by eblood66 »

Tervetuloa!

I expect it's being affected by the unit language which you won't be able to change. The LCR team will probably have to fix it. Sending feedback using the link at the bottom of the LCR page should get to the right people quickly but I don't know how long it will take for them to fix it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”