Email semi-annual stake conference report?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rick.winterton

Email semi-annual stake conference report?

Post by rick.winterton »

I have the semi-annual stake conference report in electronic format. Is it possible to e-mail it to the Church? If so, what e-mail address?

Rick Winterton
Stake Clerk
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Email semi-annual stake conference report?

Post by sbradshaw »

Stake conference reports are now completed and submitted on Leader and Clerk Resources (under Reports > Forms > Stake Conferences).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mdsquires

Post by mdsquires »

Our stake conference is this weekend and I don't see the Stake Conference Report when I go to LCR and look under Reports > Forms > Stake Conferences. I have been hoping it will show up as the day draws closer, but it has not. The visiting authority has said that he wants a copy of it before he leaves after the last session. This is my first stake conference as a stake clerk. Can anyone help?
Mike Squires
Stake Clerk
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

mdsquires wrote:Our stake conference is this weekend and I don't see the Stake Conference Report when I go to LCR and look under Reports > Forms > Stake Conferences. I have been hoping it will show up as the day draws closer, but it has not. The visiting authority has said that he wants a copy of it before he leaves after the last session. This is my first stake conference as a stake clerk. Can anyone help?
Mike Squires
Stake Clerk
I'm not sure – you might want to contact Local Unit Support for clarification.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rick.winterton

Post by rick.winterton »

1. Go to LDS.org/LCR. Under "Reports | Forms", I show "Stake Conferences" as my third item down (Stake Clerk). There is a list of past and upcoming stake conferences, the reports and attendances that were reported. For a new stake conference, this is where you can submit your report.

Rick Winterton
Stake clerk
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

Rick.Winterton wrote:1. Go to LDS.org/LCR. Under "Reports | Forms", I show "Stake Conferences" as my third item down (Stake Clerk). There is a list of past and upcoming stake conferences, the reports and attendances that were reported. For a new stake conference, this is where you can submit your report.

Rick Winterton
Stake clerk
Today is the Sunday of our Stake Conference. I'm at the page Rick mentions and I see old reports, but I see no way for me to submit a new report.
rick.winterton

Post by rick.winterton »

If you have a general authority (or an area authority), you'll write out the report and give it to him to submit.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

Rick.Winterton wrote:If you have a general authority (or an area authority), you'll write out the report and give it to him to submit.
For the 3 previous stake conferences with visiting authorities since 2013, the report page shows what looks like a completed attendance form. Does that attendance data still get hand-carried by the authority and then get transcribed by someone in Salt Lake?
rick.winterton

Post by rick.winterton »

I believe so.
When our stake president presided, a form appeared that I had to fill out online. When an external authority presided, I had to fill out the old forms (I created a Word document so I could type and print it) and hand it to the authority. It then appears on that page a week or or so, later).

Return to “General Discussions”