Change of LDS Account Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lcastleton

Change of LDS Account Number

Post by lcastleton »

I was an Associate Area Legal Counsel for two consecutive missions to the Asia Area and the Europe Area. As such, I did have access to special and restricted Church accounts and understand why my password needed to be changed every six months. I have now been released for over a year now and do I now need to have the password changed so frequently since I no longer have access anyway to those accounts. My access has already been restricted and I don't like to be changing my LDS account password every six months. Thanks for the answer.

Lowell Dee Castleton
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Change of LDS Account Number

Post by russellhltn »

You need to talk to hr. You're probably still listed in "workforce". Being there is what triggers the password reset.

If you are still a church employee, or are a seminary teacher, then you still need periodic password changes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”