Report Inappropriate Profile Picture

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
hschembari

Report Inappropriate Profile Picture

Post by hschembari »

How do I report an inappropriate profile picture a member has up? Who is the appropriate person to bring that up to?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Report Inappropriate Profile Picture

Post by aebrown »

hschembari wrote:How do I report an inappropriate profile picture a member has up? Who is the appropriate person to bring that up to?
It depends on what you mean by "profile picture".
  • If you are you talking about a profile picture here on the LDSTech Forum, send a PM to me or to any other administrator or moderator.
  • If you are talking about the picture that shows up in the Directory on LDS.org (which also then shows up in other places), talk to your ward clerk, who can discuss it with the bishop and/or make changes as needed.
  • If you're talking about FamilySearch, then you would contact FamilySearch Support.
  • If you're talking about social media, you'd need to contact that member personally.
hschembari

Re: Report Inappropriate Profile Picture

Post by hschembari »

Yes, I mean the one in the directory. I will contact our ward clerk then. Thank you for the information, I wanted to make sure I go about things in the right way.

Return to “Membership Help”