How to update country/region

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hzgplr

How to update country/region

Post by hzgplr »

Somehow, my account is no longer connected to the United States. I go to the country and language information and the closest I can get to changing it back to the U.S. is North America. However, the only options are Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. I need to access si.lds.org information and that is not doable unless I am on the U.S. site. I can find no way to get me back to the U.S. pages. Country/Language Information does not include the U.S. as an option.

HELP! :D
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: How to update country/region

Post by lajackson »

hzgplr wrote:I go to the country and language information and the closest I can get to changing it back to the U.S. is North America. However, the only options are Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Someone worked very hard to make this not at all intuitive. At the language globe, go to Worldwide, then English.
aulpedajas

Re: How to update country/region

Post by aulpedajas »

I have the same issue. I live in Estonia, but the website says I am in Latvia where I have never lived. There is no way to change it. Very unprofessionally done.

Return to “Church Account”