Self Reliance Initiative

Discussions about other Church websites
FinlinsonSG

Self Reliance Initiative

Post by FinlinsonSG »

I am trying to download the video "Choosing a Self Reliance Group." I downloaded the other two for the My Path Devotional, but the site will not let me download this last video. I have tried everything I can think of, and nothing works. I am very frustrated. Today is Thursday, and I need this video on Sunday, June 4th.
danpass

Re: Self Reliance Initiative

Post by danpass »

Try here.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

danpass wrote:Try here.
If you click on that video, you're taken to a page that has no video. I can't even view the video, much less download it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

The video shows for me. Here are the direct download links from under the video:
Small (360p)
Medium (720p)
Large (1080p)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
danpass

Post by danpass »

russellhltn wrote:
danpass wrote:Try here.
If you click on that video, you're taken to a page that has no video. I can't even view the video, much less download it.
My initial attempts to find the video took me to a page where there was no video, as you describe. I found the page referenced by that link by navigating to it from a link on this page, in the Facilitating Groups section, the 5th link in the Video Resources subsection, titled Self-Reliance Groups. When I go there, using either Chrome or Firefox, I am able to view the video and successfully download it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I went back and tried again - and during testing it finally started working - across both browsers and logged in or not.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”