All highlights, notes, tags, bookmarks.. gone :(

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
KiennaP

All highlights, notes, tags, bookmarks.. gone :(

Post by KiennaP »

Well I didn't know syncing was a thing. Today I had the unpleasant surprise to find all thousands of my highlights, notes, bookmarks, all that personal and important stuff just gone. I'm heartbroken. Is there any way to retrieve them?? Aside from praying tons of course ;p :cry:
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: All highlights, notes, tags, bookmarks.. gone :(

Post by lajackson »

KiennaP wrote:I'm heartbroken. Is there any way to retrieve them??
Wait.

In nearly every case so far, they just show up again some time in the future. It has to do with development at LDS.org not being as far along as it is with mobile apps.

I'm sure prayer helps also, on a number of different levels.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

KiennaP wrote:Well I didn't know syncing was a thing. Today I had the unpleasant surprise to find all thousands of my highlights, notes, bookmarks, all that personal and important stuff just gone. I'm heartbroken. Is there any way to retrieve them?? Aside from praying tons of course ;p :cry:
Are you signed in to Gospel Library with your LDS Account?
Are you able to see everything on LDS.org when you sign in there with your LDS Account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
KiennaP

Post by KiennaP »

Agh thanks you guys! Lots of prayer (and tears) later and finally they showed up. Yes on the computer when I was signed in, all of my highlights and notes were there, which was a relief to know it wasn't all nowhere. I tried different things but what ended up working was the simple sign out and sign back in method. Took a few minutes for things to show up but praise the Lord they did!! :) thanks you guys so much!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Great! You're welcome.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”