Oh this is interesting....account access for a member

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
TKhanson

Oh this is interesting....account access for a member

Post by TKhanson »

Folks:

We have a newly ordained HP in our ward. The Stake updated his record for his ordination. I just updated his ward record as he was called as 1st counselor recently as High Priest group leadership. Here is where it gets odd. When opens his LDS tools app and has it synced, he sees himself as and HP and 1st assistant; however, when he goes into Organizations/High Priest Group he only sees:

- High Priests Group Leadership
- Instructors

HOWEVER, if he selects a different ward or any ward in our stake at the tope, "Home Teaching District Supervisors" shows up. Again, just not for our ward but for all other wards in the Stake. What in the world? Is it possible our HP haven't set up the supervisor responsibilities?

Can anyone tell me what a 1st assistant SHOULD be able to see in his own ward when he goes under "Organizations"? Something is messed up for either our ward or stake.

Thanks,

Brother Hanson
TKhanson

Re: Oh this is interesting....account access for a member

Post by TKhanson »

OK, update. Same brother just showed me he is NOT able to get into "Clerk and Leadership Resources". It says Access Denied. He is assigned as 1st assistant in HP. Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

TKhanson wrote:OK, update. Same brother just showed me he is NOT able to get into "Clerk and Leadership Resources". It says Access Denied. He is assigned as 1st assistant in HP. Any suggestions?
Access takes about 24 hours to process.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

TKhanson wrote:HOWEVER, if he selects a different ward or any ward in our stake at the tope, "Home Teaching District Supervisors" shows up. Again, just not for our ward but for all other wards in the Stake. What in the world? Is it possible our HP haven't set up the supervisor responsibilities?
This is the most likely case – that nobody has been put into Home Teaching District Supervisor callings for your ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Member Tools”