Request to add option to turn off chapter summaries in audio format

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
remylattin

Request to add option to turn off chapter summaries in audio format

Post by remylattin »

I'd like to make a request to add the option to turn off chapter summaries at the beginning of each chapter when you're listening to it. Chapter summaries are great in print; they're there if you need to look for something and find where are particular scripture is, but if you don't need it you're free to skip it and immediately start reading the chapter. I can't think of a good use for chapter summaries in audio format, maybe there is one, but for me it is disruptive to flow of the scriptures to have to listen to the chapter summary before each chapter. I've tried twice to listen to the Book of Mormon, but each time I've stopped part-way through because I get so tired of hearing that woman's voice who reads the chapter summaries.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Request to add option to turn off chapter summaries in audio format

Post by lajackson »

remylattin wrote:I'd like to make a request to add the option to turn off chapter summaries at the beginning of each chapter when you're listening to it.
If you suggest that option using the Feedback link in Gospel Library, the developers will receive the request. They do not always see suggestion here at the Forum, but they do get all of the Feedback sent through the app.

Return to “Gospel Library”