No Tools to Fix a Membership Audit Warning

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Vaccano

No Tools to Fix a Membership Audit Warning

Post by Vaccano »

My Membership Audit shows a Warning that I cannot find any way to fix.

It says "An ordination date is out of order with respect to another existing office. Please check the ordination dates."

From LDS Tools, I am able to see that the member is listed as being ordained a Teacher before he was ordained a Deacon. I assume that this is what the error is referring to.

We asked the Brother about this and he said he was ordained a Deacon when he was 12 and a Teacher when he was 14.

I was going to try to update his record to fix this issue, but I can't even see this information on the LCR site or the MLS application. And the LDS Tools iOS application does not allow me to edit this.

How can I fix this Membership Audit Warning?
mrclary

Re: No Tools to Fix a Membership Audit Warning

Post by mrclary »

I get the same error for an individual who has been ordained an Elder. I can see no inconsistencies with any dates displayed in his record.
Since Aaronic Priesthood offices are not displayed for members holding the Melchizedek Priesthood, I can only assume that the issue lies there; but I do not know how to correct this...
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

You'll need to contact Local Unit Support (by phone, email or MLS message) and ask them to make the change. The information is still on the record but isn't displayed to local units.
Vaccano

Post by Vaccano »

@mrclary - You can see the Aaronic Priesthood ordinations in the iOS "LDS Tools" app. (Though you can't change anything.)
mrclary

Post by mrclary »

@Vaccano - I don't see Aaronic Priesthood ordinations in the iOS LDS Tools app.

Return to “Membership Help”