Member Record Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
beckface20

Member Record Number

Post by beckface20 »

I've been a member of the Church my entire life. I have a Member Record Number. I've just been given the calling to serve in my R.S. Presidency and need access to the tools information for my ward family. I have attempted several times to enter the correct MRN and I'm still denied access. What do I do? Need help fast!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Member Record Number

Post by sbradshaw »

What error message do you get?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Kerryhdz1020@hotmail.com

Post by Kerryhdz1020@hotmail.com »

LDS.ORG IS NOT TAKING MY MRN FOR MY LDS ACCOUNT, AND I KNOW IS RIGHT CAUSE I HAVE THE SAME NUMBER IN MY TEMPLE REC.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Kerryhdz1020@hotmail.com wrote:I KNOW IS RIGHT CAUSE I HAVE THE SAME NUMBER IN MY TEMPLE REC.
You may wish to check your membership record number with a recent Individual Ordinance Summary or, if you do not have one, with your membership or ward clerk. It is possible that the membership record number on your temple recommend is not correct.

It does not happen often, but occasionally the membership record numbers of a husband and/or wife will be copied or switched on temple recommends. There also may have been a transcription error when the recommend was being prepared.

In any event, your ward clerk or his assistant will be able to help you verify the number.
beckface20

Post by beckface20 »

bradshaw, I'm getting "denied access" So, here is a little back story, on my temple recommend, my MRN is written wrong (human error) Got a hold of our ward clerk, got the correct number, and obviously I'm entering the correct DOB. Don't know what else I could possibly do.

Return to “Church Account”