How Can I See Ward Calendars?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
CMcConnehey

How Can I See Ward Calendars?

Post by CMcConnehey »

One of the things I'm struggling with as a newly called Stake STS / Website Administrator is introducing best practices and standardizing scheduling practices across the Stake. There are building schedulers in various wards that have been scheduling on private ward calendars. I'd like to be able to see what calendars exist at the ward level so I can help instruct them better.

For example, in one ward we have the building scheduler who has been registering events on a private ward calendar called "Stake Calendar", which only select members of their ward can see.

I'm wondering if there is a way, perhaps some modification to my security profile, that would allow me to see the ward calendars similar to how I can view the Stake calendars (see attached screen shot).
Calendars.JPG
(180.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How Can I See Ward Calendars?

Post by russellhltn »

I'm a STS, and I can see ward calendars. The page you show is for the management of calendars. That, I don't think you can do at a ward level. Not without being a member of the ward and bring assigned admin rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”