Membership Record Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cjones2934

Membership Record Number

Post by cjones2934 »

I have an account and I have requested my user name and changed my password. It will not accept my membership record #. I am getting that number from my tithing settlement statement and temple recommend so I believe the number is correct. I keep getting the message that my birth date or membership record is incorrect. Please help!
Carrie Jones
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Membership Record Number

Post by aebrown »

cjones2934 wrote:I have an account and I have requested my user name and changed my password. It will not accept my membership record #. I am getting that number from my tithing settlement statement and temple recommend so I believe the number is correct. I keep getting the message that my birth date or membership record is incorrect.
The message is most likely saying that the birth date or membership record number is incorrect or is connected to another account (which could be one you created some time ago for FamilySearch or some other official LDS website). In that case, recover the account by going to the LDS Account sign in page, use the Forgot Username link, and then use the Membership Record Number (MRN) option to recover that account.

Return to “Church Account”