Strange audit printout

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
zaneclark

Strange audit printout

Post by zaneclark »

We just had a membership audit today and came up with some strange printouts... In addition to some obvious corrections, everyone with a calling was listed stating that the position needed to be changed. For example, on the listing after my name was this: "The calling for Ward Assistant Clerk--Membership position needs to be changed." It even does this for the Bishop! Does anyone know what this means?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Strange audit printout

Post by russellhltn »

My best guess is that they were recorded as custom calling. But it would be odd that everyone is like that. Perhaps a backend service wasn't running then the audit was done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Re: Strange audit printout

Post by zaneclark »

russellhltn wrote:My best guess is that they were recorded as custom calling. But it would be odd that everyone is like that. Perhaps a backend service wasn't running then the audit was done.
We checked and most were standard callings...

Return to “Membership Help”