I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
LouieneWright

I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Post by LouieneWright »

I want to make an online donation, but no donation slip appears with my account, only blank history and statement forms, probably because previously, when we have submitted our donations with a paper slip to the Bishop, my husband and I have submitted our donations jointly. We have already set him up online and he has made his donation today. How can I access the donation form so that I can donate my portion that I previously submitted with his?
crowleyed

Re: I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Post by crowleyed »

Where can I find the Donation FORM or Donation Slip or Donation Contribution Slip. Sure is difficult to find it anywhere.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Go to LDS.org and click on My Account and Ward near the top right. In the drop down menu, select Donations in the middle column under My Ward. If you are not signed in, you will be taken to the sign in page, then to the Donations page, where the first thing you should see is a donation slip.

If this is not happening, contact your ward clerk for assistance. He will also be able to refer you to the Global Service Center for help if needed.

Note that as I am posting, the Donation site is not displaying properly. I would expect that to be fixed shortly or, at the latest, after the weekend when everyone comes back to work again.
brentward

Post by brentward »

I give up.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

brentward wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am I give up.
We would be glad to help you, but respectfully request you provide more details so that we may attempt to do so.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

First of all, what country are you in? It's not available in all countries.

Second, have you tried using your browser in Incognito or Private mode?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”