why can't my husband have his own account on his own page under LDS.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dsmith430

How do I stop auto memory of user name and password

Post by dsmith430 »

How do I stop automatic use of username and password because my husband and I share the site and it won't allow us to use our separate accounts.
dsmith430

why can't my husband have his own account on his own page under LDS.org

Post by dsmith430 »

I have had an account with LDS.org for years and my husband has now an account. when he has tried to use it, it automatically comes up to my account and does not recognizes his account or password even though it is established. What can we do to correct this so he has his own and I still keep mine?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I stop auto memory of user name and password

Post by russellhltn »

That's a function of the browser. What browser are you using? All the ones I've seen do Auto-fill, but you can go in and change it before clicking to login.

Moderator note: I've combined both posts into one thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”