Server Error - Welfare Service Requests

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Rjdutson@gmail.com

Server Error - Welfare Service Requests

Post by Rjdutson@gmail.com »

I am a RS President trying to access Welfare Services Requests. I keep receiving a "500 - Internal Server Error." The reference number is: fb2fb372-9e8a-44db-ba4a-e1872cb047ff
I need to submit an order. I have tried it on both my computer as well as my tablet. Can you please help.

R Dutson
mfmohlma

Re: Server Error - Welfare Service Requests

Post by mfmohlma »

How are you trying to access the page? I got a similar error trying to access the URL directly, but it worked if I used the menu functions in the Leader and Clerk Resources page.

See the help file here: https://www.lds.org/help/support/welfar ... e?lang=eng
Rjdutson@gmail.com

Post by Rjdutson@gmail.com »

Thanks, I talked with support and it looks like we found the problem. I updated my user name and the Bishop's Storehouse has a second step, verification process. Good to know. Hopefully it will be resolved early next week.
cduerksen7

Post by cduerksen7 »

I am having the same problem on my computer but can access on my computer at work, my tablet, and my phone.
alanmisbach

Post by alanmisbach »

I'm having the same problem. I need to approve an order for a member who is waiting, and I'm stuck! It's worked in the past with no problem, so something has changed. Help!
alanmisbach

Post by alanmisbach »

alanmisbach wrote:I'm having the same problem. I need to approve an order for a member who is waiting, and I'm stuck! It's worked in the past with no problem, so something has changed. Help!
I tried using Internet Explorer rather than Chrome, success! (But Chrome still doesn't work).
alanmisbach

Post by alanmisbach »

alanmisbach wrote:
alanmisbach wrote:I'm having the same problem. I need to approve an order for a member who is waiting, and I'm stuck! It's worked in the past with no problem, so something has changed. Help!
I tried using Internet Explorer rather than Chrome, success! (But Chrome still doesn't work).
I tried Chrome again after clearing browsing data (cache, cookies), still doesn't work. Same error.
kilpatrickslc

Post by kilpatrickslc »

I am getting this same error message. I have cleared my cache. I have signed on with two step verification. All to no avail. Please help.

Return to “Main Church Website”