Downloading Audio Scriptures on iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Markahopper

Downloading Audio Scriptures on iOS

Post by Markahopper »

I am having issues where I am trying to download the entire Scripture set onto my iphone. However, when I try to download an entire book, like the New Testament, the entire book does not come down. It stops at different spots each time.

It does not seem to bring down every chapter, and after I delete the files and try again, it seems to miss different chapters and books every time.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Downloading Audio Scriptures on iOS

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you on a good internet connection? Have you tried on a different internet connection?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Markahopper

Post by Markahopper »

YEs and Yes.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

What version of Gospel Library are you running? If you're running the latest version (4.0.5) and still having problems, I'd recommend sending in-app feedback to see if the Gospel Library support team can help figure it out – it's possible there's a bug that the developers need to fix. If you're running an earlier version of Gospel Library, I'd recommend updating to the newest version (if your device supports it) to make sure you get all the newest bug fixes.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
edmundscottbak

Post by edmundscottbak »

I am experiencing the same issue. I am trying to download the scriptures (audio) for a blind man. He has an iPad 2 (which is somewhat old). I have spent four hours trying to download the audio version of the scriptures and it jumps chapters, it downloads about four percent of each book of scriptures and then stops /drops.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”