Class Rolls

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
duncanw1

Class Rolls

Post by duncanw1 »

Our stake Sunday School presidency suggested that it might be helpful for ward teachers to have access to online rolls for their classes.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Class Rolls

Post by russellhltn »

The best way to submit that is via the feedback link in LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Is there any reason for us to print Sunday School attendance rolls? As a ward clerk, I have no need for them.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

drepouille wrote:Is there any reason for us to print Sunday School attendance rolls? As a ward clerk, I have no need for them.
Right. They're not for the clerk, since SS attendance is not reported. They're for the teacher (and perhaps the SS presidency) to be aware of who might be missing. They're probably not as important for Gospel Doctrine classes, but for youth SS classes, they can be a tool for awareness of which students might need some extra loving attention.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Handbook 2, 12.2.4 explains that the Sunday School secretary should compile attendance information, review it with the Sunday School presidency, and share it with teachers "to help determine ways to encourage members to participate in Sunday School."
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I guess I had better create a Foyer class for all those who sit in the foyer during Gospel Doctrine class.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”