Can't access 2017 quarterly reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Mr_Dove

Can't access 2017 quarterly reports

Post by Mr_Dove »

For the last few weeks I have been attempting to file the Q2 quarterly report. When I go online I get a dropdown menu with all the years but it only goes to 2016. I played around with it a bit but I can't get access to 2017.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't access 2017 quarterly reports

Post by russellhltn »

Because Q1 for 2017 isn't over yet. You'll have to wait until April. Only then will some of the baseline numbers be calculated (number of members in the ward, number of families, etc.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mr_Dove

Post by Mr_Dove »

I seem to recall that in the past I could see future quarterly reports. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Mr_Dove wrote:I seem to recall that in the past I could see future quarterly reports. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.
The potential numbers for the quarterly report do not become available until the last day of the quarter, so on April 1, you should be able to see the 1st Quarter of 2017 and be able to add your actual numbers. Similarly, on July 1 you should be able to see the potential numbers for the 2nd Quarter of 2017 and then add your actual numbers.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Mr_Dove wrote:I seem to recall that in the past I could see future quarterly reports. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.
There might be a function to let you see the numbers that would be in the report if the quarter ended right now, but seeing future reports would be a good trick. ;)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
There might be a function to let you see the numbers that would be in the report if the quarter ended right now, but seeing future reports would be a good trick. ;)
Most of the numbers from the quarterly reports are available as real time numbers in the Unit Statistics report.

Return to “Reports and Forms”