Make Online Donation to Missionary in Another Ward

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
alexjensentx

Make Online Donation to Missionary in Another Ward

Post by alexjensentx »

My parents are serving a mission. I would like to be able to contribute to their mission using the Online Donations tool. However I'm only able to see ward missionaries from my own ward in the drop down box. Is there any way to rectify this?
eblood66

Re: Make Online Donation to Missionary in Another Ward

Post by eblood66 »

The very first option in the drop down list should be 'Missionary in Other Ward or Branch'. Select that option and it should then present you with an input box. Enter the ward number for your parents (you'll need to have them give you that) and then it should give you the list of missionaries for that ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That's assuming they have an account set up for them. Financing of couples play by different rules then the YSA missionaries. If it's there, then you should be able to see it using the process described.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
alexjensentx

Post by alexjensentx »

Thanks!!

Return to “Church Account”