interview with stake presidency

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
knightboyd1

interview with stake presidency

Post by knightboyd1 »

not able to figure out how to schedule and interview with a member of the Stake Presidency for a Temple recommend. The calendar is pretty but no one has given any directions on how to schedule and interview. If a computer is needed to enter heaven I guess I will be going the other direction. Someone email before Tuesday march 21 please.
knightzmail@gmail.com
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: interview with stake presidency

Post by aebrown »

knightboyd1 wrote:not able to figure out how to schedule and interview with a member of the Stake Presidency for a Temple recommend. The calendar is pretty but no one has given any directions on how to schedule and interview. If a computer is needed to enter heaven I guess I will be going the other direction. Someone email before Tuesday march 21 please.
knightzmail@gmail.com
No one here on the forum can schedule an interview with your stake presidency.

Your bishopric will know where and when your stake presidency conducts temple recommend interviews. You could also contact your stake executive secretary; if you need an appointment outside the regularly scheduled time, he can set that up for you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: interview with stake presidency

Post by russellhltn »

knightboyd1 wrote:not able to figure out how to schedule and interview with a member of the Stake Presidency for a Temple recommend. The calendar is pretty but no one has given any directions on how to schedule and interview.
The calendar is not set up to allow members to schedule appointments. It is primarily for leaders to schedule events. You'll have to use other means as suggested.

If you still have a sacrament program, you may find information in there on how your stake handles this.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”