Missing Online tithing donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
esmaquelt

Missing Online tithing donations

Post by esmaquelt »

I have a member who is paying tithing online, This person had no problems during the year 2015 but during 2016 this person claimed to have been paying tithing for the year but only January and December are showing in the statement we provide both in MLS and LCR. IM the clerk in my ward is there a way to check where it went locally, if so how? Or do I have to direct my concerns to the Global Help Center about this. I also wonder if there an email contact to the Global Help Center? If there is anyone who can direct me to the right direction I would be most grateful.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing Online tithing donations

Post by russellhltn »

There's a good chance that the member has been donating using an account that has no MRN - so the donation will not show up for you at all. I wouldn't be at all surprised but what they have two accounts - one as a member and one as a "non-member".

Bottom line, you're going have to contact Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Re: Missing Online tithing donations

Post by drepouille »

Try LCR Finance, Participants.
https://www.lds.org/finance/#/participants
Click on the member's name, and you should see a Donations tab for that member.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Online Donations”