Out-of-unit householders/fellowshippers

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
moonman239

Out-of-unit householders/fellowshippers

Post by moonman239 »

I am a member - and former AWML - of a YSA ward that is chartered by a regular stake. However, our boundaries now span multiple stake boundaries. I've found that this can cause some administrative difficulties. For example:
1) The missionary reports don't show any fellowshippers who live within our geographical boundaries but are not a member of our stake .
2) If a YSA member lives with a member householder who is not a YSA, the householder's information is not shown, even if the householder is a member of our chartering stake and has allowed members of the same stake to view his/her information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Out-of-unit householders/fellowshippers

Post by russellhltn »

Those are common problems with YSA wards/stakes. Language wards have similar issues. I have no idea what if anything plans to be done with it. Right now, I think the development emphasis is on getting all MLS functionality into LCR.

My suggestion is to use the feedback link in LCR and/or ask the stake president to discuss the issue with his "upline".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”