Won't let me log in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
reneebarkumepeterson

Won't let me log in

Post by reneebarkumepeterson »

I have had an active LDS tools account that has worked fine ---- BUT now for some reason it will not recognize my membership ID. How do I fix this
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Won't let me log in

Post by sbradshaw »

Sometimes the servers get bogged down on Sundays. I'd try syncing this evening or another time this week.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
elizecockrell

Post by elizecockrell »

I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

elizecockrell wrote:I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me
Hi! Which application are you trying to access?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

reneebarkumepeterson wrote:I have had an active LDS tools account that has worked fine ---- BUT now for some reason it will not recognize my membership ID. How do I fix this
You're not showing up as a member. Most likely you were using a different account to access LDS Tools. Only one account can exist for a given MRN. I'd suggest using the "forgot username" link at the login screen and use the MRN option to recover that username.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

elizecockrell wrote:I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me
You're not showing up as a member. Try going to ldsaccount.lds.org and adding your MRN so the system recognizes you as a member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Millejos1

Post by Millejos1 »

Every time I want to login it saying I’m not a member. And I just wAnted to login
margaretaurand

Post by margaretaurand »

I have a church friend who asked me to help her with her iPad last night after I dropped her off at home. She cannot log in. It's probably something simple, like a password not written down in a case sensitive manner. But we tried all parameters trying to log in to LDS Tools. She is very frustrated and I sympathize. Nowhere could I find a phone number for her to call, so I logged in to my account, which works, and sent an e-mail on her behalf. In 3 to 5 days, she may get an e-mail reply. FOLKS, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPPORT TELEPHONE NUMBER? IT SEEMS LIKE WE BELONG TO A CHURCH THAT NO LONGER CARES!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

margaretaurand wrote:What happened to the support telephone number?
The support telephone number is your ward clerk. But before you call him, consider this.

The sign in and password for the LDS Tools app is the same as your LDS Account sign in and password (the same one you probably used to sign in here at the Forum). If she cannot remember her password, she should go to account.lds.org and click on the Forgot password link. If she cannot remember her user name, she should go to the same place and click on the Forgot your username link.

She might also go to LDS.org and try to sign in. If it works there, she should be able to use the same credentials in her LDS Tools app or Gospel Library app.
aliciamoulton

Sign in button not working

Post by aliciamoulton »

Sign in button not working

I would love some help. I have my username and password entered on the LDS Tools app. I double checked that they are correct. When I push the "Sign in" button, the words flash a bit darker, but nothing happens.

All of the other buttons on the screen are working. I have restarted the app and my phone. (ios)

It's time for me to sync my directory. I could not do this yesterday either.
I need to look up some ward member phone numbers for an upcoming youth activity.

Return to “Church Account”