Visiting teaching reporting

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tupufiaualesi

Visiting teaching reporting

Post by tupufiaualesi »

I want to enter a visiting teaching report last month please
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Visiting teaching reporting

Post by russellhltn »

tupufiaualesi wrote:I want to enter a visiting teaching report last month please
Only a clerk or someone in the Relief Society can enter that into LCR. Otherwise, you'll have to report the results to your supervisor.

This forum is not the place to be making reports.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
myrona

Post by myrona »

I have not been able to enter or change information on LCR under Organization Relief Society for the last two weeks, I get this message, Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later. Who should I contact to be able to get back in to change Visiting teaching companionship's. My clerk said to contact head quarters, but I have no idea how too.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

myrona wrote:My clerk said to contact head quarters, but I have no idea how too.
The clerk should contact headquarters. The problem may be in some of the membership data you wouldn't have access to. On the other hand, he does have access to the VT data, so he should be able to see the problem, unless the issue is with your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

myrona wrote:I have not been able to enter or change information on LCR under Organization Relief Society for the last two weeks, I get this message, Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later.
That is odd. I was able to duplicate the problem as your user, but not as the ward clerk. As your user I was able to get there by first going to Callings by Organization and then select Relief Society. That should let you edit any of the callings.

You should submit feedback (or have the clerk call support) so that they can look into why you can't get their directly.
bfromm

Post by bfromm »

myrona wrote:I have not been able to enter or change information on LCR under Organization Relief Society for the last two weeks, I get this message, Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later. Who should I contact to be able to get back in to change Visiting teaching companionship's. My clerk said to contact head quarters, but I have no idea how too.
We think we have this problem resolved now. Please try again then let me know.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”