Scrolling through footnotes freezes

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kelosh

Scrolling through footnotes freezes

Post by kelosh »

Has anyone else noticed that the footnotes will suddenly not be scrollable? It will still move when you move the scripture column, to match up with where you are, but if you want to move the footnotes independently it won't move. It doesn't happen all the time, but just occasionally I can't scroll through the footnote column, which can be a pain when I'm trying to read a long note or citation I've written. I have to shut down the app completely and reopen it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Scrolling through footnotes freezes

Post by sbradshaw »

I had that happen to me today, but wasn't able to get it to happen again. I didn't have to shut the app and reopen it, though – I just swiped to the next chapter and back, and it seemed to fix itself.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jolayneeastman

Post by jolayneeastman »

My Gospel Library often freezes, as does my husband's and friend's also, when we are highlighting or tagging. Sometimes it is when I try to make the first highlight. Sometimes it is when I have been successfully highlighting and tagging for several minutes. The screen and all functions totally freeze and I have to restart the iPad.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

jolayneeastman wrote:My Gospel Library often freezes, as does my husband's and friend's also, when we are highlighting or tagging. Sometimes it is when I try to make the first highlight. Sometimes it is when I have been successfully highlighting and tagging for several minutes. The screen and all functions totally freeze and I have to restart the iPad.
Gospel Library 4.0.5 (iOS), which was released on Wednesday morning, addressed several of the freezing issues and problems with the annotation bar coming up. Are you still having this type of problem in 4.0.5?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”