Calendar notifications from old ward/stake

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dalewebb

Calendar notifications from old ward/stake

Post by dalewebb »

I recently moved to another stake. I'm still getting email notifications of events from my old stake. I've done about everything I can think of to make them stop, but to no avail. Can someone help me can these old stake notifications? :?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar notifications from old ward/stake

Post by lajackson »

dalewebb wrote:I recently moved to another stake. I'm still getting email notifications of events from my old stake.
Visit with your ward clerk and make sure your membership record is actually in your new ward and stake. Then,

Sign in to the actual Calendar at LDS.org and go to the subscriptions page. Just go there with a computer or laptop (not your mobile device). You do not have to do anything else. For some reason yet to be understood or explained, this seems to trigger the system to understand that you are in the new stake and the notifications usually stop.

If this does not work, ask your new clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center.

Return to “Calendar”