Corrections to Official Tax Statemenmt

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
JohnGertler

Corrections to Official Tax Statemenmt

Post by JohnGertler »

We discovered an error in one of our tithing donation records after the tithing settlement report was submitted. A large donation was credited to the wrong member. We made he correction in MLS but it is not reflected in the official statement on LDS.org. How can we get this corrected? Are we allowed to call the Church Financial HQ? I have a budget question no one seems to be able to answer.
Please contact me at jjimadkins@msn.com with any help you may have to offer. I am the Cape Coral Ward Finance Clerk. Fort Myers Stake, Fort Myers FL.

Thanks,

James A. Adkins
drepouille

Re: Corrections to Official Tax Statemenmt

Post by drepouille »

The big PDF provided for you to print was generated back in January. You should have the ability to generate a new, small PDF specifically for that household. I don't know how long you have to wait after a correction is submitted via MLS.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Psteiganton

Post by Psteiganton »

my donation statement is wrong. Who can I contact to fix this? I live in Meridian, ID.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Psteiganton wrote:my donation statement is wrong. Who can I contact to fix this? I live in Meridian, ID.
If you're not the ward finance clerk, the first step is to talk with the ward finance clerk. It will be helpful if you can identify the specific error by comparing your records against the online donation history or the printouts for the ward. If the ward finance clerk cannot resolve the situation, he can ask the ward clerk, stake finance clerk, and stake clerk.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”