Multiple highlights cause previous highlights to not save

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Multiple highlights cause previous highlights to not save

Post by aebrown »

josephpennington wrote:There is no where on the app to leave feedback so I will try here.
Actually, there is an option for feedback within the app. Go to Settings (using the 3-dot menu icon in the upper right corner) and then scroll down to "Send Feedback" (almost at the bottom of Settings). That will let you send an email to the Gospel Library product team.

The product team is not likely to see your post here, but it can be good to discuss issues as a community here as well.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

josephpennington wrote:When there is a scripture section say highlighted in yellow, and then I go through and underline certain sections in light blue. Often when I move to the second light blue underline the first is not saved and disappears. This same verse is already highlighted in yellow. I lose the ability to capture the message inside that message.
I am able to highlight phrases within passages just fine. It looks like this:
highlight.png
highlight.png (30.61 KiB) Viewed 554 times
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "when I move to the second light blue underline." What do you mean by "move"? For the first annotation with a light blue underline, did you save the annotation by tapping on the check mark before you tried to create the second underlined annotation?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Make sure you tap off of your first highlight to save, before creating your second highlight. If you try to create a second highlight while the first one is still selected, the first one won't save.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”