Cannot get into my donation file to download information for tax services or to add my donations.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
avaloss

Cannot get into my donation file to download information for tax services or to add my donations.

Post by avaloss »

When I was going into my donation account file, it indicated a problem and thought perphaps it would correct itself, but the problem persists making it difficult to give my donations to the church or even to download my file for tax purposes. Please correct problem so I can use it.
I will be moving and need to change an address
Susan Avalos
[address redacted]

from current address:
[address redacted]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot get into my donation file to download information for tax services or to add my donations.

Post by lajackson »

avaloss wrote:Please correct problem so I can use it.
I will be moving and need to change an address
This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can correct your donation information. If you will contact your ward clerk, he will be able to help you.

Your clerk will also be able to help you with your address change. This is a public forum, viewable by anyone, so your personal address information has been removed.

Return to “Church Account”