2016 Donations do not appear

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
boggessw

2016 Donations do not appear

Post by boggessw »

I have paid our tithing and donations online in 2016 but when I try to retrieve my statement for taxes, I get the letter stating "No donations for 2016." I need this fixed so I can do my taxes. thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: 2016 Donations do not appear

Post by aebrown »

boggessw wrote:I have paid our tithing and donations online in 2016 but when I try to retrieve my statement for taxes, I get the letter stating "No donations for 2016." I need this fixed so I can do my taxes. thanks
Are you sure you used the same account to donate as you are now using to try to retrieve your statement?

You might want to check with your ward clerk or financial clerk to make sure what membership record number (MRN) is associated with your donations. Then you can check (by going to ldsaccount.lds.org) to make sure that the MRN associated with your LDS Account matches that.

Return to “Church Account”